For Sale: 1997 Telsmith 48S Style "D" Portable Cone Crusher
- Manufacture: Telsmith
- Model: 48S Style "D" Gyrasphere.
- Electric Motor: 150HP 1200RPM.
- Triple Axle Chassis.
- Allen Bradley oil pressure gauge.
This Telsmith 48S "Style D" Cone Crusher had maintenance performed on it in 2012. After the maintenance was completed this crusher was kept as a backup crusher, but was need for the crushing operation. We have performed a test run on this crusher as of February 2022, all components function as intended. The video of that test run can be viewed below. We have installed new hubs for the axles and roadworthy tires will be applied before shipment.
Maintenance performed in 2012:
- New Rimtec Medium Coarse Liners set for 2" to 5" feed.
- Replaced input shaft seal.
- Replaced 8 drive belts.
- Repaired walkway.
The 48" Telsmith Gyrasphere is a gyratory reduction crusher of the spring relief type. All of the Gyraspheres incorporate the following advantages:
1) Telsmith cam and lever action.
2) Direct bottom discharge.
3) Telsmith patented rotary seal ring.
4) Load carrying roller thrust bearings that absorb vertical crushing pressures and reduce the probability of shaft breakage.
5) Positive protection against tramp iron.
6) Efficient forced-feed lubrication system.
7) Low, short, head room requirements with consequent saving on superstructure.
8) Self contained roller bearing countershaft box.
9) A chain-activated adjusting system for fast discharge opening adjustment.
Telsmith 48S Recommended Openings and Discharge Settings:
- Length: 41’ 6”
- Width: 9’
- Height: 13’ 9”
- Kingpin to landing leg 6’ 9”
- I beam to rear 14’ 3”
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. 602 257-0802