For Sale: 1998 Caterpillar RR-250B, Road Reclaimer.
Factory brochure link below pictures.
Description: The RR-250B is a single rotor full depth reclaiming machine. It uses a cutting mandrel to pulverize and mix asphaltic pavement and base materials. The machine is utilized to mechanically stabilize deteriorated asphalt structures and complete recla- mation with the addition of asphaltic emulsions or other binding agents. The RR-250B can be equipped with attachments that accurately inject liquid addi- tives directly into the mixing hood. Optional rotors can be installed to convert the RR-250B into a soil stabilizer. The internally mounted breaker bar aids in material sizing.
* Caterpillar Performance Handbook 29.
- Serial Number: 3RR00134
- Build Date: 07/16/1998
- Engine: CAT 3406, 14.6L 6cyl. Turbocharged and Aftercooled.
- Horsepower (Flywheel): 335HP
- Drive System (Rotor): 3 Speed Mechanical
- Drive System (Ground): 4 Speed Hydrostatic
- Cutting Width: 8'
- Depth of Cut: 13"
- Minimum Turning Radius: 18'
- Travel Speed (Max): 12 mph
- This unit has been maintained at regular service intervals since purchase in 2006.
- Front driver side: 23.5-25 L3, Firestone.
- Rear driver side: 15.5-25 12ply, Firestone.
- Rear right side: 15.5-25 L2, Loadmaster.
- Front right side: 23.5-25
- Length: 28' 1"
- Width: 9' 7"
- Height: 8' 7"
- Approximate Weight: 42,470 lbs.
Location: Tucson, AZ
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. 602-257-0802