For Sale: 1999 Fisher 13' Air Separator
Factory brochure link below pictures.
Fisher Industries Description:
The Fisher Air Separator effectively removes unwanted fines from aggregate products, bringing otherwise rejected material into specification. Its ability to “dry” process materials and remove excess fines promotes a clean and efficient operation. It can eliminate the need for a traditional wash plant, and in areas where water is in limited supply, it can be an effective and economic tool.
Our air separator is a field proven machine in abrasive and non-abrasive applications and has achieved successful separation of unwanted fines in limestone, granite, trap rock, basalt, silica, and sand & gravel applications.
- Designed for up to 150 TPH of 3/8” (10 mm) minus product.
- 75 hp 1200 RPM electric motor with v-belt drive and jackshaft assembly.
- Automatic lubrication system on timer to main bearing, pinion bearing, labyrinth seals, and dust rings.
- Italvibras 1/2 hp vibrator.
- Special designed wear liners bolted in wear areas.
- 18” x 34’ feed conveyor with 7.5 hp motorized head pulley with full-length covers and skirted.
- Two (2) 18” x 24’ discharge conveyors with 7.5 hp motorized head pulley with full-length covers and skirted.
- 10 hp 1800 RPM electric motor hydraulic system with dual 7” x 48” lift cylinders and lift assembly for ease of setup and tear down.
- Fifth wheel: 22,000 lbs.
- Rear axle: 38,000 lbs.
- Height: 14'
- Width: 13' 3"
- Overall length: 68' 7"
- Kingpin to end: 58'
- Kingpin to bottom of conveyor: 10' 8"
Arizona Construction Equipment (602) 257-0802