For Sale: New DEMI 30"x80' Portable Radial Stacking Conveyor.
Manufacture: Dakota Equipment Manufacturing Inc. (DEMI)
Model: DEMI – 3080 Manual Side Fold Radial Stacking Conveyor (500tph)
Availability: In Stock.
- 33” Deep Structural Lattice Truss Main Frame, 30” Depth Tapered Head End Manual Fold, both using same structural construction:
- 20HP WEG Motor, TA4 25:1 Dodge Shaft Mount Gear Reducer with integral Backstop V-Belt Drive Package to operate conveyor @ 500tph of 100pcf material density – max particle size 6” minus @ 350fpm.
- Precision C5 Series Troughing Idler Components with 5” diameter cans, 4ft Spacing, steel can Returns @ 10ft spacing.
- 18” Head Pulley with 1/2" Herringbone Lagging, Dodge Pillow Block Bearings.
- 16” Wing /Tail Pulley, manual Screw Thread Take-Ups outboard of frame, Dodge Pillow Block Bearings.
- 30" conveyor belt, 3-ply, 330PIW, with 3/16" x 1/16" covers and mechanical FLEXCO splice.
- FLEXCO EZE Spring Tension Adjust - Primary Head Pulley Cleaner
- 5ft Radial Receiving Hopper with adjustable rubber flashing in gathering trough, 4qty 20deg Idlers spaced 12-16”.
- Telescopic Square Tube Hydraulic Raise Undercarriage with Pin-Set/Rest for operational radial positioning, with self-contained 5HP electric over hydraulic manual lever operating system.
- Road Portable Single Axle with Air Brakes, Dual Steel Rims/Tires (4qty), equipped with manual swivel wheel boxes for Radial Stockpile, Power Radial Travel (2HP electric–80 Link Chain Final Drive), Swivel Anchor Pivot Plate, Fifth Wheel/Kingpin Tow, Tail/Directional Signal Lights, and Mud flaps for road travel when hooked to Semi Truck.
- Phase-1 Safety Guarding provided for V-Belt Drive Package, Tail Pulleys and Hopper, Idler and Return rollers below 7ft from ground level surface, per standard manufacturer compliance recognition.
NOTE: Guards may not meet all local codes; customer is responsible at this time to have all guarding pre-inspected and updated per local code enforcement at time of site-specific inspection.
Location: South Dakota
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. 602-257-0802