New Gator 24"x36" Jaw Crusher PE2436
Factory Brochure Link Below Pictures, Scroll Down.
- Single wall main frame of stress relieved steel.
- Open back for easy maintenance.
- All working parts lubricated for moisture and dirt protection.
- Reversible manganese jaw dies for maximum wear life.
- Large, spherical, self-aligning roller bearings.
- Isolated, close running annular/labyrinth seals protect bearings from dust and water.
- Removable pitman/bearing assembly for maintenance ease.
- Steep pitched toggle plate for maximum horizontal pitman movement.
- Hydraulic or manual shim adjustment.
- 4010 forged and heat treated oversized overhead eccentric shaft.
- Heavy duty, cast steel pitman with machined barrel.
- Machined pitman face for full swing jaw die support.
- Smooth running flywheels with compression ring fastening arrangement.
- Feed chute and pitman wear plates.
- Extra deep crushing chamber.
- Upper and lower wear plates.
- Feed Opening: 24"x36"
- Discharge setting: 3" to 5"
- Maximum feed size: 20"
- Production range: 70 to 170 TPH
- Required horsepower: 100 HP
- Rotor Speed: 250 RPM
- Crusher: 31,500
- Flywheel: 3,100
- Fixed Jaw die: 1,600
- Movable Jaw die: 1,750
Standard part dimensions (inches):
- Flywheel diameter: 4' 11-5/8”
- Fixed Jaw Depth: 48 7/8”
- Movable Jaw depth: 55 1/8”
- Width: 6' 2"
- Length: 8' 3"
- Height: 7' 8"
- Weight: 31,500 lbs.
- Motor and V-belt drive.
- Electric motor.
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. is an Authorized Dealer for Gator Machinery Company.