New Gator 10"x16" Jaw Crusher PE1016
Factory Brochure Link Below Pictures, Scroll Down.
- Single Wall main frame of stress relieved steel.
- Open back for easy maintenance.
- All working parts lubricated for moisture and dirt protection.
- Reversible manganese jaw dies for maximum wear life.
- Spherical, self-aligning roller bearings.
- Isolated, close running annular/labyrinth seals protect bearings from dust and water.
- Removable pitman/bearing assembly for maintenance ease.
- Manual shim adjustment.
- Cast steel pitman with machined barrel.
- Machined pitman face for full swing jaw die support.
- Electric Motor 1200 RPM or 1800 RPM
- Drive Sheave and Bushing
- Feed opening: 10"x16"
- Discharge setting: 3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Maximum feed size: 8"
- Production range: 5 to 30 TPH
- Required horsepower: 25 HP
- Rotor speed: 300 RPM
- Width: 4' 4"
- Length: 4' 1"
- Height: 4' 3"
- Weight: 6,300 lbs.
- Crusher: 6,300
- Flywheel: 495
- Fixed Jaw die: 250
- Movable Jaw die: 200
Standard Part Dimensions (Inches):
- Flywheel diameter: 2'-8”
- Fixed Jaw Depth: 25”
- Movable Jaw depth: 29”
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. is an Authorized Dealer for Gator Machinery Company.