New Gator 10"x39" Jaw Crusher PEX1039
Factory Brochure, Link Below Pictures, Scroll Down.
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. is an Authorized Dealer for Gator Machinery Company.
- Feed opening: 10"x39"
- Discharge setting: 3/4" to 3"
- Maximum feed size: 8"
- Production range:15 to 60 TPH
- Required horsepower: 40 HP
- Rotor speed: 330 RPM
- Electric Motor 1200 RPM or 1800 RPM
- Drive Sheave and Bushing
- Single Wall main frame of stress relieved steel.
- Open back for easy maintenance.
- All working parts lubricated for moisture and dirt protection.
- Reversible manganese jaw dies for maximum wear life.
- Spherical, self-aligning roller bearings.
- Isolated, close running annular/labyrinth seals protect bearings from dust and water.
- Removable pitman/bearing assembly for maintenance ease.
- Hydraulic or Manual shim adjustment.
- Heavy duty, cast steel pitman with machined barrel.
- Machined pitman face for full swing jaw die support.
- Smooth running flywheels with compression ring fastening arrangement.
- Pitman wear plate.
- Width: 6' 7"
- Length: 5' 5"
- Height: 4' 7"
- Weight: 14,300 lbs.
- Crusher: 14,300
- Flywheel: 1,100
- Fixed Jaw die: 680
- Movable Jaw die: 770
Standard Part Dimensions (Inches):
- Flywheel diameter: 35-3/8”
- Fixed Jaw Depth: 28”
- Movable Jaw depth: 31”
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. 602-257-0802