New Gator 10"x47" Jaw Crusher PEX1047, Bare Unit.
Factory Brochure Link Below Pictures.
The affordable alternative in new crushing equipment.
- Single Wall main frame of stress relieved steel.
- Open back for easy maintenance.
- All working parts lubricated for moisture and dirt protection.
- Reversible manganese jaw dies for maximum wear life.
- Spherical, self-aligning roller bearings.
- Isolated, close running annular/labyrinth seals protect bearings from dust and water.
- Removable pitman/bearing assembly for maintenance ease.
- Hydraulic or Manual shim adjustment.
- Heavy duty, cast steel pitman with machined barrel.
- Machined pitman face for full swing jaw die support.
- Smooth running flywheels with compression ring fastening arrangement.
- Pitman wear plate.
- Feed opening: 10"x47"
- Maximum feed size: 8"
- Jaw plate length: Fixed 28", Swing 31"
- Closed side setting range: 3/4" to 3"
- Machine weight: 16,900 lbs.
- Crushing capacity: 20 to 80 TPH
- Replacement bearings: 200 mm, SKF 22240CC/W33, center groove lubricated
- Speed eccentric shaft: 330 RPM maximum
- Flywheel diameter: 39.375"
- Motor requirement: 50 HP 1200 RPM or 1800 RPM
- Width: 7' 3"
- Length: 6' 4"
- Height: 4' 9"
- Weight: 16,900 lbs.