New Gator 38"x16" Vibrating Grizzly Feeder RMF3816
Factory Brochure Link Below Pictures, Scroll Down.
- Welded, stress-relieved steel box.
- 3/4" Bolt-on AR steel side liners.
- 3/4" Bolt-on AR steel feeder pan liners.
- Reinforced under pan tub.
- Welded spring supports with heavy-duty coil springs.
- Outboard front and rear springs mountings.
- Unbalanced, counter-rotating vibrator unit shafts.
- Heavy-duty, spherical, self alining roller bearings.
- Oil bath shaft and bearing lubrication.
- Sight of glass oil gauge.
- Helical timing gears.
- Bolted, tapered grizzly bars.
- Pivoting motor base.
- Width: 38"
- Length: 16' (192")
- Pan length: 10'
- Grizzly bar length: 71.65"
- Number of bars: 7
- Maximum feed size: 20"
- Capacity: 100-250 TPH
- Required horsepower: 20 HP 1800 RPM
- Eccentric shaft speed : 500-800 RPM
- Width: 5' 6"
- Length: 16' 6"
- Height: 3' 8"
- Weight: 11,380 lbs. (excluding motor)
- Electric motor.
- Motor drive sheave/bushing.
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. is an Authorized Dealer for Gator Machinery Company.