New Gator 4'x10' 3-Deck Incline Screen RMS410x3
Factory Brochure Link Below Pictures, Scroll Down.
- Huck Bolt construction.
- Variable stroke and speed combinations.
- Bolt on feed box and discharge lip liners.
- Rubber cushioned deck ribs.
- Tubular cross members.
- Positive grease-type eccentric shaft bearings.
- Heavy-duty two bearing eccentric shaft.
- Heavy-duty screen cloth support frames.
- Eight heavy-duty springs and brackets.
- Flywheel and drive sheave guards.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Size: 4' wide x 10' long inclined screen
- Number of decks: 3
- Maximum feed size: 8"
- Capacity: 50-120 TPH
- Operating Angle: 20 degrees
- Required HP: 10 HP, 1800 RPM, TEFC (Optional - not standard equipment)
- Shaft speed: 850 RPM
- Bearings: 100mm
- Electric motor.
- V-belts and drive sheave/bushing.
- Width: 6' 2"
- Length: 13'
- Height: 4' 4"
- Weight: 5,295 lbs. (excluding motor)