New Gator 46"x16" Vibrating Grizzly Feeder RMF4616
Factory Brochure Link Below Pictures, Scroll Down.
- Welded, stress-relieved steel box.
- 3/4" Bolt-on AR steel side liners.
- 3/4" Bolt-on AR steel feeder pan liners.
- Reinforced under pan tub.
- Welded spring supports with heavy-duty coil springs.
- Outboard front and rear springs mountings.
- Unbalanced, counter-rotating vibrator unit shafts.
- Heavy-duty, spherical, self alining roller bearings.
- Oil bath shaft and bearing lubrication.
- Sight of glass oil gauge.
- Helical timing gears.
- 11" deep bolted and tapered grizzly bars with fines deflectors.
- Parts included: pivot base motor mount, spring pads and springs.
- Width: 46"
- Length: 16' (192")
- Pan length: 10'
- Grizzly bar length: 71.65"
- Number of bars: 8
- Maximum feed size: 24"
- Capacity: 100-400 TPH
- Required horsepower: 25 HP 1800 RPM
- Eccentric shaft speed : 500-800 RPM
- Bearings: 90mm SKF
- Driven sheave: 20.5 PD
- Drive sheave: 9.0 to 9.5 PD (Optional - not standard equipment)
- Width: 6'
- Length: 16' 6"
- Height: 3' 8"
- Weight: 12,600 lbs. (excluding motor)
- Electric motor.
- Motor drive sheave/bushing.
Arizona Construction Equipment, Inc. is an Authorized Dealer for Gator Machinery Company.